Kulesa Faul offers a fun, relaxed and highly motivated work environment where every individual’s contribution is valued. All employees are invited to participate in brainstorms, career workshops and team-builders, offering new opportunities for expanding knowledge.
Our team is behind our clients’ success, and we are always on the lookout for great people. Whether or not we have a position open today, we invite all can’t-miss-out-on candidates to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Silicon Valley High Tech PR Agency Seeks Assistant Account Executive (AAE)
Kulesa Faul (www.kulesafaul.com), named #17 on Fortune’s ‘100 Best Places to Work,’ is seeking a rock star to join its team as an assistant account executive (AAE).
Kulesa Faul is a boutique, high tech PR agency located just south of San Francisco. We offer a relaxed yet highly motivated work environment, and a supportive team culture where every single individual’s contribution is valued. And, we like to have fun.
The ideal candidate has 6-12 months corporate PR, agency or internship experience, is insanely organized and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, has excellent communication skills, and demonstrates a passion for working in the exciting and fast-paced world of high tech PR.
This full-time, salaried position is located in our downtown San Mateo office, just steps from Caltrain and close to Highway 101. (Check out our Glassdoor page for more information).
- Strong leadership team with a focus on helping you grow and expand your skills
- An office culture that thrives on authenticity, creativity and fun
- An entrepreneurial environment where your ideas are heard and valued
- A career working with bold, creative teams and clients that range from scrappy startups to large, recognizable brands
- Minimum four-year college degree
- 6-12 months corporate PR, agency or internship experience
- Professional, detail-oriented, flexible and creative
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google (Apps, Drive, Calendar, etc.).
- Proficient with Cision and/or other PR-focused software/databases
- Passion, tenacity and enthusiasm for technology and the KF brand
- Experience in creating and running social media programs and campaigns is a plus!
Details and Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Account team support
- Industry research, coverage tracking, social media monitoring and reporting
- Client communications
- Editorial/speaking/awards research, calendars and program management
- Build and maintain contact databases
- Launch support, itineraries, briefing sheets
- Write press releases, draft award/speaking submissions
- Wire coordination for press releases
- Actively contribute to the agency’s growth by participating in the new business process and agency initiatives from marketing, to social and event planning
Competitive benefits package—including 401(k) matching, profit sharing, medical/dental/vision insurance, Virtual Fridays and work from home flexibility, 25 paid holidays & vacation days after one year of employment, commuter assistance and more:
- Free snacks and beverages during the day
- Weekly catered lunches, birthday and anniversary celebrations, annual baseball game, summer family picnic, bowling, potlucks and monthly happy hours
- Monthly massage therapy
- “Pamper yourself” quarterly benefit
- 100% paid mobile plan
- Annual company retreat
- Mentoring program
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you! Please send a resume and cover letter with the subject line “Hire me as an AAE” to email@example.com. We will schedule interviews with all applicants that catch our eye.