Kulesa Faul offers a fun, relaxed and highly motivated work environment where every individual’s contribution is valued. All employees are invited to participate in brainstorms, career workshops and team-builders, offering new opportunities for expanding knowledge.
Our team is behind our clients’ success, and we are always on the lookout for great people. Whether or not we have a position open today, we invite all rock star candidates to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experienced Social Media Manager
Kulesa Faul is seeking a creative Social Media Manager to work with clients and teams on strategic social campaigns and initiatives. If you want to join a highly respected, fast-paced agency and work with some of the most interesting technology companies in the Valley, please send an email to email@example.com. Give us your best subject line.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing on social media strategies for our technology clients. A passion for writing and creativity is a must, as is being well versed in social and digital trends. The ideal candidate is insanely organized, wicked smart, and brings enthusiasm and a sense of humor to the office every day.
This full-time, salaried position is located in our downtown San Mateo office, just steps from Caltrain (and Philz Coffee!). We offer a relaxed yet highly collaborative work environment and a supportive team culture where every individual’s contribution is valued.
● Bachelor’s degree
● 3-5 years of experience in community management, social media or content strategy for B2B companies
● Solid understanding of data analytics, including knowledge of analytics software, such as Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, SproutSocial, TweetDeck, etc.
● Solid understanding of paid advertising across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
● Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage several projects at once
● Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
Details and Responsibilities include:
● Develop and optimize social platforms to increase visibility for client products, services and overall brand
● Create strategic social media initiatives and provide social and content recommendations to clients
● Manage clients’ social media channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, SlideShare, etc.
● Draft weekly social media calendars, monitor activity and make suggestions for community engagement
● Capture and analyze social data/metrics to find insights and then develop best practices for continually increasing clients’ social media presence
● Conduct competitive research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
● Provide in-depth social media audits for clients and new business
● Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
● Collaborate with account teams and coordinate efforts across all PR programs/create campaigns to complement ongoing PR programs
● Keep up-to-date with the latest social media strategies and trends
● Manage Kulesa Faul’s social media across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
Competitive benefits package
Including retirement savings plan and matching, profit sharing, employer covered medical/dental/vision insurance, work from home flexibility, 25+ paid holidays and vacation days, commuter benefits and more:
● Beautiful office that is open and collaborative
● Weekly team lunches, annual baseball game, potlucks and monthly happy hours
● Monthly massage therapy and meditation training
● “Pamper yourself” quarterly benefit
● 100% paid mobile phone plan
● Annual company retreat
● Mentoring program
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you! Please send a resume, cover letter and creative subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will schedule interviews with all applicants that catch our eye.