We are experts
in Public Relations, Social Media and Content MarketingLearn about our team »
Our clients have been acquired by...
Our teams have 3x more experience than our competitorsSee how we're helping our community »
Recent Client Coverage
November 20, 2015
November 19, 2015
November 19, 2015
Some Happy Clients
- Paige Musto, Director of Communications at Act-On Software, Inc.
“Kulesa Faul is not just a PR agency that we work with, we value them as a true extension of our internal team, and we can count on them to bring enthusiasm and creative thinking to the table. They provide a level of dedication and support that makes every KF client feel like they are #1.”
- Syed Hoda, Chief Marketing Officer, ParStream
“I can directly link the success of ParStream’s brand to the contributions from our Kulesa Faul PR team. Each and every team member played an important role in helping us gain strong traction with analysts, press and also customers.”
- Dan Schoenbaum, CEO, Redbooth
“We saw our sales double the month we used
KF to launch our company. You need this
team on your side.”
- Susan Wu, Director of Technical Marketing, Midokura“We feel our team at Kulesa Faul is a true extension of Midokura and just as committed to our success as we are. We’re thrilled to be working with a PR agency that understands open source as a business and has a track record of making other open source cloud companies achieve
- Brett Goodwin, VP of Marketing, QumuloThe team at Kulesa Faul is so good at what they do. They work at light speed, while maintaining a high quality of work that matches our own high standards at Qumulo. We view KF as an extended part of our team and truly enjoy working with them.
- David Hurwitz, former CMO, Serena
The KF team continues to impress me with their ability
to literally make news happen.
News & Updates
Enough with Millennial Stereotyping, Folks!
By Joanna Kulesa When I go to a concert or music festival, which as a lifelong music fan I do a…Read Full Post »
Kicking Off the KF Food & Fundraising Drive
By Shannon Campbell and Lauren Hillman We’re proud to announce that Kulesa Faul has teamed up with Second Harvest Food Bank to…Read Full Post »
10 Things You Might Have Missed in October 2015
By Kelly Ferguson and Katie Kerr Many of us news junkies are all about the roundups — daily, weekly, monthly…Read Full Post »