We are experts
in Public Relations, Social Media and ContentLearn about our team »
Our clients have been acquired by...
Our teams have 3x more experience than our competitorsSee how we're helping our community »
Recent Client Coverage
March 31, 2017
March 30, 2017
March 23, 2017
Some Happy Clients
- Paige Musto, Director of Communications at Act-On Software, Inc.
“Kulesa Faul is not just a PR agency that we work with, we value them as a true extension of our internal team, and we can count on them to bring enthusiasm and creative thinking to the table. They provide a level of dedication and support that makes every KF client feel like they are #1.”
- Syed Hoda, Chief Marketing Officer, ParStream
“I can directly link the success of ParStream’s brand to the contributions from our Kulesa Faul PR team. Each and every team member played an important role in helping us gain strong traction with analysts, press and also customers.”
- Dan Schoenbaum, CEO, Redbooth
“We saw our sales double the month we used
KF to launch our company. You need this
team on your side.”
- Susan Wu, Director of Technical Marketing, Midokura“We feel our team at Kulesa Faul is a true extension of Midokura and just as committed to our success as we are. We’re thrilled to be working with a PR agency that understands open source as a business and has a track record of making other open source cloud companies achieve
- Brett Goodwin, VP of Marketing, Qumulo“The team at Kulesa Faul is so good at what they do. They work at light speed, while maintaining a high quality of work that matches our own high standards at Qumulo. We view KF as an extended part of our team and truly enjoy working with them.”
News & Updates
Rocking Earth Day 2017!
By Joanna Kulesa Earth Day (April 22) is the world’s largest secular observance, celebrated by more than one billion people…Read Full Post »
Working with the Analysts: Five Key Steps
By Julie Tangen A solid analyst relations strategy has long been a staple of communications programs for high-tech companies. These…Read Full Post »
Wallflower Power: Introverts Rule!
By Robin Bulanti I’m deep into the book “Quiet” and wondering why it has taken me so long to read…Read Full Post »